Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2011

Why I am so passionable in Martial Arts?

I am so passionable about Martial Arts it's style because science childhood my friends treat as a slave.
When I am in Elementary level, My classmates treat me as their toy. They want me to make their task, their assignments and other activities their prefer.
    Science when I am in grade three my classmates are waiting  me at the waiting shade of our  school to have some trouble with me. When I saw them waiting for me I  decided to make some way to enable me to went home safe. When I went home I decided to learn martial arts because when you know how to execute martial arts you can make it as your self defense.     Martial Arts is also a various forms of self-defense, usually weaponless, based on techniques developed in ancient China, India, Japan, Philippines, and other  parts of the world . In modern times they have come into wide use for self-protection, as competitive sports, and for exercise.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento